St. Michaels and All Angels Chapel and Performance Centre
“St. Michaels was built in 1892, making it one of the oldest churches in the Kootenays.
It has now been closed by the Diocese and is being purchased by the Heritage Committee of the Balfour & District Business & Historic Association to be renamed and used as Saint Michaels and All Angels Chapel and Performance Centre. Fundraising is going on now to complete the purchase and renovations by the end of February 2021.”